Dette programmet er utviklet for å utføre skråningsstabilitetsanalyse (fyllinger, jordskjæringer, forankrede støttekonstruksjoner, MSE-vegger, osv.).
Glideflaten anses som sirkulær (Bishop, Fellenius / Petterson, Janbu, Morgenstern-Price eller Spencer-metodene) eller polygonale (Sarma, Janbu, Morgenstern-Price eller Spencer-metoder).
|Fine Software||NOK 6,500||NOK 7,500|
|Arya Consult (tilbud)||NOK 6,000||NOK 6,900|
Prøv gjerne GEO5 programpakke.
Den er gratis, uten analyse restriksjoner.
- Verification analysis can be performed employing EN 1997-1, or classical approach (limit states, factor of safety)
- EN 1997 – option to choose partial factors based on National Annexes
- EN 1997 – option to choose all design approaches, consider design situations
- Simple input of layer geometry
- Build-in database of soils and rocks
- Fast and reliable optimization of circular and polygonal slip surfaces
- Arbitrary number of surcharges (strip, trapezoidal, concentrated loading)
- Arbitrary number of anchors
- Presence of water modelled through ground water table or using pore pressure isolines
- Rapid draw down analysis, tensile cracks
- Handles successive construction of slopes within one analysis task
- Simple modelling of rigid bodies
- Earthquake effects
- Analyses methods – Bishop, Fellenius/Petterson, Spencer, Morgenstern-Price, Sarma, Janbu, Shahunyanc, ITFM (Chinese standards)
- Output of slip surfaces computed during optimisation
- Optimization of a circular slip surface according to the mesh grid
- Handles foliation of soils
- Geo-reinforcement may be included
- Analysis in effective and total parameters of soils
- Arbitrary number of analyses within one stage of construction
- Restrictions on the slip surface optimization may be defined
- Analysis according to the theory of limit states and safety factor
- DXF import and export
FEM – Tunnel
Alle GEO5 programmer